Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hey World...

This 2011 is of to a chilled start, I'm on a social network fast. What does that mean? For the whole on January I won't be on Twitter, Facebook and I'm also taking a break from the BlackBerry Messenger. Its been hard and its only DAY8 but I shall be strong...

I've also been in Cape Town for the whole year *giggles* and its been boiling hot the maaties and I have been going to the beach religiously. Check the pictures below...

There's something i really like about the sky being this blue, makes me happy!

I want a Vespa! remember? Songi took this from the back of Roan's van


*shrugs*


splash!


This is Roan
This is Songi
This is Doom


Po-po on the Beach


Got to the beach, waited for them to set-up tent, ate got the itis and passed out. Yup that's me oh this hat is a permanent fixture now. Its been a bad hair year
After the beach we drove up to Signal hill to watch the sunset and this is the view from up there. Dope huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment