Monday, October 25, 2010

Now I Also Want One!

I'm seeing more and more Vespas around Joburg. Always used to think I would buy mine when I move to Cape Town...

This a 1957 model, its so purrrty!


The dude I saw on my way to the 9-5 this morning had one similar to this, looking all kinds of cool!


This one has a bit too much character but i like it


Dear Santa, Universe or whomever it may concern...

This is the Vespa I would like with a red basket at the back, matching helmet and a brown leather sling bag.
Now that the look is sorted all I need is the "gwap" to buy it...



2 comments:

  1. MMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
    thats the Vespa roar!
    I call it the iron pony*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cream one is also cool. But you could customise your own, right? What's the price range on these babies?

    ReplyDelete