Friday, November 5, 2010

Channel O Awards

Lungsta and Thomas were the hosts of the Channelo O awards last night. They got off to a bad start, hectic technical glitch with the first performance and they had to start over. I was at home, on mom's couch having a tweet fest. The awards had an airplane theme; Lungsta was the pilot and Thomas the air hostess. Cool concept but execution was not so great.


I love me some Naeto C! i love, love him with a capital LOVE!

I like Sasha also thought this dress was cute

Sisi Thembi held it down, she was looking good and had good energy on stage even though the sound was crap!

Mocheddah has a banging body, this dress looked dope on her. I'm glad she one an award don't remember what it was for but I'm glad she won or else I wouldn't be shouting her out right now.

Jerri looking fabulous as per usual! I wish Channel O had shown us the people at home the red carpet outfits, it looks like the people there were better dressed than the ones on stage.


Dineo the new O-Access presenter is very pretty i don't like how they dressed her, she's a young new presenter and they dressed her like a former Miss South Africa 


The Kwela Tebza brothers were looking stylish

Hey Naeto! *wink*

I like Black Coffee, his songs sound almost the same to me but i like the way they shoot his videos, clean and simple.

Go Buti Pro! He finally won an award *shine*
 
Pictures take by Masimba Sasa 

1 comment:

  1. super dope fresh good quality pictures!big up masimba sasa*

    ReplyDelete